Air Cargo Prohibited & Restricted Goods
Prohibited goods cannot be shipped by air – No exceptions. These types of goods are either prohibited by International Air Transportation Association (IATA), or they are prohibited in the countries we deliver to.
Please review this list before you ship a prohibited item.
The restricted list can be shipped under special conditions.
Electric Bikes over 100Wh
Fertilizers and Pesticides
Flammable / Combustible
Hazardous Material & Dangerous Goods
Lead Acid Batteries
Tobacco and Nicotine Products
Loose Lithium Batteries
Loose Precious Stones
Means of Payment
Art and Antiquities
Cosmetics, Beauty Products
Perfume / Cologne
Toy Guns & Weapons
Used Auto Parts
Common Goods Prohibited For Air Shipping – No Exceptions
- Any lithium batteries NOT CONTAINED in equipment. For example, you can ship a phone, a laptop, etc but you cannot ship a phone battery, laptop replacement batteries, power banks, or any type of lithium batteries not contained inside the equipment.
- Sex Toys – No exceptions
- Hoverboards, balance wheels, or any lithium powered vehicle.
- Nail polish & nail lacquers
- Aerosols of any kind (Please note, we can handle perfumes once a month)
- Poisons on any kind – rat poisons, insect poisons, and repellents.
- Seeds of any kind or any quantities.
- Bulk commercial used shoes and clothes (currently banned in Kenya until further notice). We can ship personal use quantities but must be laundered.
- Any product that contains concentrated alcohol like sanitizers.
- Any currency, legal tender, unused stamps, collector’s coins, and antiques – no exceptions.
- Tobacco, Cigars, Vape, vape juice, or anything related
- Any Illegal drugs, narcotics, etc
- Any over-the-counter medications like cough syrups, pain killers, or any prescription medications – no exception. Health supplements are allowed but not over-the-counter medications.
- Any homemade herbs, spices, supplements whose ingredients cannot be verified.
- Any police or military-related, for Example, Camo clothes, military boots, night-vision goggles, handcuffs, pepper spray, tasers.
- Any gun-related – whether real guns, toy guns, water guns, gun holsters, paintball guns, gun scopes, silencers, etc.
- Printer tonners or cartilages.
- Any Explosives – fireworks, grenades, fuses, detonators, firecrackers, etc
- Anything flammable – lighters, lighter fluids, propane, jumper fluids match sticks & boxes, any chemical liable of supporting combustion or rated as flammable.
- Anything corrosive – acids, strong alkalines, etc
- Any agent that can cause a disease to humans or animals. Examples: Arsenic, Beryllium, Cyanide, Fluorine, Hydrogen Solenoid, Infectious substance containing micro-organisms or their toxins which are known or suspected to cause disease, Mercury, Mercury salts, Mustard gas, Nitrobenzene, Nitrogen dioxide, Pesticides, Poisons, Rat poison.
- Voting -related materials – Example – Ballot papers, ballot machines, ballot boxes.
- Bleaches and detergents – Example, Lysol toilet cleaner, liquid laundry detergents.
- Glass, ceramics, and breakables – Not worth the risk
- Hemp & CBD oil – It may be legal in the USA but illegal in Kenya – No exceptions
- Animal or human remains
- Counterfeit goods of any kind.
- Any compressed or liquefied gasses – Example, oxygen tanks
- Any product containing nitrates or nitroglycerine
- Miscellaneous dangerous material. For example, Asbestos, Dry ice (solid carbon dioxide), Magnetised material with a magnetic field strength of 0.159 A/m or more at a distance of 2.1m from the outside of the package.
- Gambling, lottery & casino-related
- Foodstuffs and perishable food articles and beverages requiring refrigeration or other environmental control
- Adult videos, pictures, or content of any kind
- We chose not to facilitate or handle any material related to satanism & Luciferianism.